Reprints and returns
We are committed to quality and your satisfaction is important to us!
To return your order, simply follow these steps:
- Email email@example.com to let us know:
- The order number and email address used to place the order
- The reason for the return
- A digital picture of your delivered canvas print (attached to the email)
- Whether we can offer you a replacement or that you prefer a refund
Once we have received your email, we will confirm your complaint and then advise on how to proceed with the return.
Keep in mind that you can return your goods within 14 Days of purchase if you are not completely satisfied. Although, we do not exchange pictures uploaded below the recommended resolution!
However, we must ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Items must be in original condition
- All frames and canvas must be included
- All items must be returned in the manufacturer’s packaging (cardboard box), which must be in the same condition as when we sent it to you.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.